From 5-13 May 2016, the second phase of the “Theatre, dance and music of differences” Exchange will take place between the Cre-Arte Association of Bariloche (Argentina), the ZeroFavole Association of Reggio Emilia, the AllegroModerato Cooperative of Milan and the Academy of the Arts of Diversity of Bolzano. This year, the exchange foresees a visit by the President and Director of the Argentinean Cre-Arte Association to three Italian associations as per the following schedule:
– 5 and 6 May in Milan: orchestral music workshop conducted by the AllegroModerato musicians at the pediatric ward of the Niguarda Hospital, and a concert by the Propaedeutic Orchestra in Agrate Brianza (6 May) and the Symphonic Orchestra in Saronno (7 May);
– 7 and 8 May in Reggio Emilia: the ZeroFavole workshop held by Enzo Toma;
– 8 May in Modena, an H+G performance by the Academy of the Arts of Diversity at the Transparency Festival;
– 9 to 12 May in Bolzano: Academy of the Arts of Diversity workshop;
– 13 May in Reggio Emilia: ZeroFavole workshop.
For more information on the project, click here.